These days there are so many ways to get a mortgage, through a bank or credit union, private funds, etc., but using a mortgage broker has a lot of benefits. Starting with the most important…they work for you not the lender and they are real people!
- Education and Regulation; educated and regulated by the Provincial Government. We must reapply for licensing every 2 years
- A Mortgage Broker is more assessable and easier to reach; we are open outside of regular business hours to accommodate schedules
- We work for you not the Financial Institution
- The Lenders pay us a small fee (for private financing fees may apply)
- We have over 30 different lenders to choose from and in most cases can offer you interest rates that are lower than bank rates
- We will work with you and your Realtor to save you time and stress